Saturday 20 April 2013

Mornings in CBBA

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different."


If anyone ever wondered what Bolivian Folklore sounds like, this is it:


And this is VERY popular, especially at the primary school next to our home. So we are usually woken up to the sounds of the roosters out neighbour keep in our garden, then we are reminded of the traffic of the big road outside our patio, and then when school starts, this song is often played. NOISE.

But the mornings are nice.We wake up early, usually around seven, since the sun shines in. Sometimes I write my diary, or read the novel I'm currently captured by (The Wind Up Bird Chronicle). Then Tess wakes up, and we look out the windows to observe the mountains which look slightly different every day, depending on the light and clouds. We crawl out of our sleeping bags (Thank you dad and Ewa for that Christmas present!) and go down to have breakfast - a huge bowl of fruit from the market around the block.


And by the way, there is this song, who was once stolen from another Bolivian band (Los Kjarkas) and made world famous. This is the original....


2 comments:

  1. Ohh la musica en bolivia y peru es tan feliz y relajante!! :) Me gustaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh vet inte varför jag skrev på spanska! hahhaa skadadddddd :p men du fattar ju så det är ju lugnt :p

    ReplyDelete