Tuesday 23 April 2013

My life in songs

“In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.” 


I think about how absorbed I am by my unconditional love for this continent and the life I have lived here.  Hence, if I were to describe myself with two songs, I would pick these:


The lyrics, the images. I feel them, I feel the Andes being my backbone and my veins as the rivers of the Amazon. A fairly good translation can be found HERE


And then Shakira, Gypsy. But the Spanish lyrics are of course better.
About being free, in constant motion and learning from experiences.
Don't try to tie me down, nor dominate me. I'm the one to decide how to commit mistakes (...)
Take me and let's go, life is a pleasure. It's normal to fear what you don't know 
- I want to see you fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment